Revolution™ Counters SD7 Series footage counters were engineered to be compact and easy-to-use. With a spur gear-end drive, these counters are accurate, dependable and moderately priced. Revolution counters have a wide range of uses, from low-speed coil winders and wire-measuring equipment to braiding machines and hose footage counters.
Technical Data and Specifications
- Speed: Up to 800 CPM in 1:1 ratio
- 5 standard figure digits
- Ratio 1:1 standard
- Bearings: oil-less maintenance free
- Shaft size: 5/16” diameter
- Mounting Hole Size: 1/8” dia. x 4 on a 1 15/16” x 1 5/8” pattern
- Note: This is the same pattern used as a Durant® D-7 Series Counter
- Number size: ¼” tall black numbers on white background
- Finish: Black metal frame and cover
- Reset: wing nut
|UEMSI/HTV Part #||DESCRIPTION|
|G31127-400 ||Shaft to Right |
|G31127-408||Shaft to Left|
Call us today for pricing and availability - (877) 389-9999.